Leadership Coach Dallas
How would you respond to the following:
- Do you want to enhance your personal leadership impact?
- Are you 100% satisfied with your business, career or life?
- Does your business have a proven process to eliminate the constant stress of identifying and retaining quality people?
- Are you between jobs or considering a career change?
- Are you setting and/or achieving your goals?
- Is there a good balance between work, home, family and play?
Hello, I’m Rodger Blaker, President of Rodger Blaker & Associates.
We are a team of Professional Certified Coaches, Consultants and Speakers that specialize in:
- Coaching Business Leaders by helping them clarify their objectives, maintain better focus, improve communications, enhance structure and expand their influence to maximize opportunities.
- Coaching Individuals who are frustrated with aspects of their life and they’re not sure how to stop making the same “wrong” choices or they want to have more happiness, peace of mind and passion.
- Helping businesses significantly improve Employee Selection and Retention by providing a complete system and tools to identify, develop and retain top talent.
- Working with people in Job or Career Transition Search, using a six step process and assessments to help them shorten their time of unemployment.
- Speaking to Professional Organizations and Business Network Groups on relevant leadership and business challenges in a dynamic market place.
Our clients often have a common feeling of being overwhelmed, overworked, and like prisoners to their careers or situation. Through proven processes, we help these very busy and frustrated people to slow down, reflect, and map out critical changes they need to make to grow their business, and improve professionally and personally. By helping our clients enhance their strategic mindset, focus and actions, they achieve greater success and balance. Our coaching and consulting processes provides business management strategies and personal action plans – a balanced solution to help clients work more efficiently, with less stress to enjoy richer lives.
“Rodger’s integrity and common sense style helped develop my leadership skills and enabled me to teach leadership to those around me. This resulted in a culture where everyone is independent and accountable. Work is more enjoyable and I have more time for higher level work. It’s also translated into skills that help enhance my personal life.”
CEO, VAN Oriental Foods
Contact Our Office
Contact us for a complementary consultation and let’s take a look at how we can help you with your leadership or talent selection challenges. Call 214-485-2238 or e-mail email@example.com.